Romania is one of Europe’s most important destinations for business services investors, such as BPO, ITO or
SSC suppliers, a sector worth currently roughly 1.2 billion Euro, with more than 60,000 employees. Although
registering constant growth on the local market in the past few years, the business services industry experiences
several challenges that hinder its proper development.
The Diplomat – Bucharest presents the ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT 2015, an
elite event that brings to attention the evolution of the local services sector and specific solutions to improve its
• Romanian outsourcing overview, business process outsourcing, insourcing
• What are 2015 trends in outsourcing and shared services?
• Financial incentives: what are the current state aid schemes for the development of the outsourcing industry
• Outsourcing opportunities in Tier 2 and 3 Romanian cities
• What should Romania capitalize on in the context where cheap labor cost is no longer an asset
• What are the main aspects foreign investors seek in a country? What are the requirements the country meets and what
should Romania emphasise on further?
• What are the main 2015 challenges of the local players have to face?
• How important is the partnership between companies and educational system and how can it be enhanced?
08:30 - 09:00 REGISTRATION
09:00 - 11:00 FIRST SECTION: ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING LANDSCAPE, OPPORTUNITIES
Moderator: Carmen Serbanoiu Outsourcing Advisors
Introduction speech: Amalia Sterescu, Senior Business Consultant, Outsourcing Advisors - "Outsourcing Romania - next stage" Confirmed speakers:
• Radu Puchiu, Secretary of State, Government of Romania
• Varujan Pambuccian, Member of the Commission for Information Technology and Communications of the Chamber
• Crina Ilie, Vice President, Human Resources – Genpact Europe -"How important is the partnership between companies and educational system and how can it be enhanced?"
• Mihaela Apostoleanu, EMEA Premier Support Business Operations, Oracle - "The High Cost of Low Moral"
• Valentina Craciun, Financial Advisor, Auditor, Noerr Finance & Tax - "State Aid: Investment Opportunity for Outsourcing & IT Companies"
• Teodor Blidarus, Vice President ANIS, Managing Partner Softelligence - "The Need for High-End Outsourcing"
• Roxana Tesiu, Europe HR Head at Wipro Technologies - "What are the main 2015 challenges that local players have to face? – Human Capital Challenges"
11:15-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30 - 13:30 SECOND SESSION: ROMANIA, AN OUTSOURCING ATTRACTION FOR
INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ROMANIAN ENTREPRENEURS
Moderator: Teodor Blidarus, Vicepresident ANIS
• Francesca Postolache, Partner, Audit Services, PwC Romania - "Competitive advantage of Romania as an BPO/SSC location"
• Daniel Hernandez, Societe Generale European Business Services, Head of HR Shared Service Center - "Continuous Improvement culture"
• Catalin Iorgulescu, Board Member of ABSL and Managing Director WNS Romania
• Marius Scuta, National Director, Head of Office Department and Tenant Representation, JLL - "Re-think your expansion model. Trends in outsourcing"
• Silviu Cretean, TotalSoft Services Division Director, TotalSoft and Alexandra Predeanu, Country Manager, ICAP Romania - "Case study: ICAP Romania and TotalSoft - About Outsourcing meaning more than a commercial relationship"
• Alexandru Tulai, President Cluj IT Cluster - "IT Outsourcing and sustainability"
• Aurelian Deaconu, Executive Director, AROBS Transilvania Software - "A business model for the future: how innovation completes the outsourcing services"
• Dan Zaharia, Senior Leasing Consultant, EXTIND Management - "Outsourcing in the successful regional cities of Romania"